From the 3.1 version of Siberian CMS, there are two possibilities:
- From your backoffice as an admin
- From the editor as an editor user
If your Siberian is not already in 3.1 version at least, please update your Siberian (in your backoffice in Settings > modules, click on “check for updates”)
1. Create a user to manage the app from your Backoffice
Connect to your backoffice and go in Manage > Users.
Click on + on the right to create a new user
Create the user
You can choose if this user will be able to download the app source code from the editor, or not (in this case his developer account info will be sent to you). If you don’t choose an option for Publication access type, the default option that you have set in Settings > general will be used:
Then go back to the user list
Click to edit the user you have just created.
From there you will be able to associate him to one or several apps. Just go at the bottom, check “Show all applications” and choose the apps this user will be able to manage from your editor:
And you’re done. This user will be able to manage the apps you give him access to, after logging in your editor with his email and password, and he will also allowed to display the app in the previewer app.
2. Create a user to manage the app from the app Editor
Connect to your editor as the app manager.
Click on “Access Management” from the top menu:
– Create the user
– Go back to the users list from this access management menu
– click to edit the user you’ve just created
– choose the apps he will be able to manage
– You’re done. This user will be able to manage the apps you give him access to, after logging in your editor with his email and password, and he will also allowed to display the app in the previewer app.
Did You Find This Article Helpful?
No - 0 visitors found this post was not helpful